Monday, July 2, 2012

Satisfaction

Went out from cinema at Causeway Point. I was watching The Amazing Spiderman movie just now.

Sitting in Toast Box, relaxing myself and sipping my favourite coffee. I'm really don't want to go home too early because I don't want to see my landlord's face. I'm afraid it will spoil my fucking good mood now. I'm know I'm sort of childish in my age. But that's the true me, I don't want to disguise the real me to please other persons.

The movie was fantastic ! That's all I can say. I thought after watching The Avengers it's hard to find another movie to satisfy me the super picky audience. This movie make me so enjoy during the whole show. The way the story go on and the way the movie director make it really really beyond my imagination. So it is really worth for the ticket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails