Monday, July 2, 2012

Move out and move on

Whats wrong with me ? Why the damn same thing happened again and again on me ? Am I being cursed by someone or destiny ?

You wonder what the newest disaster fallen on me. I tell you what my landlord want me to move out from my room within a month. I was shocked when I heard what she said. I tried hard to calm down myself and negotiated with her that I need two month time to move out.

She said it's ok. Thanks God. Now I got plenty of time to find a new place to stay. That's the good part.

I knew that the earth is not revolving for me. I'm just a nobody in this enormous world. So I need not to feel sad about my life. At least, I'm still alive and kicking.

Be positive, I told myself. I'm already damn lucky comparing with others. I got job, savings and food to eat.

The time is never stop running. I need to move on. Keep moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails