Monday, July 9, 2012

Randomly update.

Was having lunch together with Loon this afternoon, our conversations is all about his Euro's trips. Glad to see my best friend, knowing that everything he want to do is in line and going smoothly. I have a strong belief that he will definitely succeed in the near future. May the good luck and fortune always stay with you, Loon. You deserved it.

After meeting Loon, I went to Popular Book Shop located at Brash Plaza. I stayed there like two hours, browsing books but found nothing. Ever since I bought my new IPad and I realized that I'm no longer impulsed to buy any book without a second thought. That's why I'm able to keep my money in my pockets recently. Back then I used to spent few hundred bucks on buying books monthly. Most of the times, I just kept those books in a corner to collect dusts without reading it. Such a weird behaviour I have, I think.

This will be a sleepless night for me, guess what ? My old electronic fan is following Steve Jobs' footstep now, gone to heaven. It's hot like hell at my room now , can't really focus to do anything now. Save me, Thor ! Bring me a rainy night and spare me some winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails