Saturday, June 26, 2010

Releasing a new blog soon.

I'm going to release my new blog in Chinese version and my new artwork soon.
This will be a totally different one.
I can guarantee that it'll be a lot of fun than my old one(this one).
Writing in English composition,i felt that i was confined by my inadequate of vocabularies.
And insufficient ability to present facts and convey my thoughts genuinely.
But when my essays being written in Chinese, i feeling more confident and more content.
I can spread my wings gracefully and fly as high as possible to the sky of  literature without any hindrance.
Mandarin have been my mother tongue since i was born in 1978.
In addiction,drawing  and doodling is the things that i will do whenever i felt desperately down.
My conclusion is that these two things seem to be my most gifted assets which is believe will somehow bring good fortune to me in time.
All i have to do is combining it and start to work on a daily basic.
Boommmmmmmm.
I must put my gear up right at the moment.
Tada.
o,O zzzZzzz O,o

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails