Sunday, June 27, 2010

I am obsessed with the html-ing.

Spain defeated Chile last night scoring 2 goals.Not bad.
I hope that Spain is able to triumph over any teams whichever block its way to clinch the World Cup title.
Go for it.
I have never thought before that one day I can build my very first website by using html.
My friend taught me the basic knowledge of html during our gathering last week.
Moreover,I accidentally came across several websites about html while i searching materials for my upcoming Chinese Blog.
Those tutorials is very easy to understand,even a nerd like me grasping its essences in no time.
Oops,I will be immersing myself in learning html in a couple of weeks.I think.
Perhaps,my persistence could outshine my laziness.
Time will tell.
Unconsciously,the clock has strucked 12:38am already.
I have to take a shower right now.
I'm so stink.
I shouldn't talk so much rubbish.
Sweet dreams to all my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails