Friday, June 25, 2010

Where there is life,there is a pig.The pig is me.

Generally,I have always been planning and scheduling what should i do during my very precious off day.
Hanging out with friends,watching the latest movie,staying at home doing nothing,surfing websites and talking to myself...
Time is not enough for me.
So some times i will prefer to go to visit the Kinokuniya Bookshop which is located at Ngee Ann City for scouring and hunting my favorite books.
I hate to admit it,but it's true.I'm a incorrigible bookworm.
I can't  recall exactly how much i have been spending on it since 1990.
But i think it is not less than 5 digit in dollars.
If i could turn back time,i would have invested my money on a book store.
I don't know whether i can accomplish my dream or not.
Luckily,today i overslept.
OMG! It's already 5 o'clock in the evening.
Shit! Today I'm suppose to watch the Toy Story 3 movie.
I ruined my off day for being slept all day.
Look on the bright side,it's God will to let me stay at home and save my monies.
I've to go out now for hunting yummy foods to feed my groaned-stomach.
Oh,by the way,may God smiles on Spain at tonight match.
Hasta la vista,baby.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails