Friday, February 18, 2011

You are the only riddle in my entire life.

At times

You appear right in front of me

Like a gust of wind

Come to me so gracefully

And take my breath away

After seeing your beauty

My mind is totally blank

At this very special moment

Because you hook my soul away without a single word

Sometimes you are as adorable as an small angel

Sometimes you are as disgusting as an little devil

How I wish you have never left before

How I wish you have never come before

All of a sudden

You're gone

You told me to catch you if I can

Then you disappear again silently

I wish I could freeze the time and the world

So that you won't escape from me anymore

P/S:Guess who is the above mention ( you ) in this article?


The answer is idea.

Because idea is always come and go very quickly in our life without a prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails