Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lost and Found

Where is my body
Where is my mind
Where is my soul
Seriously,this is not a hide and seek
They whispered:"You can not find me..."
On and on
It's so tiring
I've been searching them high and low
In the end
Neither of them did I find

I'm lost
Totally lost
Lost in middle of nowhere
I thought I would finally find a way out with the torch in my hand
My efforts proved to be futile
Not even a single direction could I see

I'm hopeless
I'm useless
I'm homeless
I'm penniless
What should I do when lying in this dilemma
To fight with my bare hands or to escape from the reality
No one could provide me an appropriate and an apt answer

It's a clue
It's a hope
It's a route
I ask myself a question while looking at myself in the mirror
Where is the route that will be eventually leading me to the door of eternity and truth
All of a sudden,my body was trembling
It's me
Can you see what I see
The reflection of mine in the mirror is I myself as well
So I'm the answer itself
Little did I know,all the answers and truth lie within ourselves

So we should
Ask for more
Seek even more
And it is surely many more can be found within our hearts,no less

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails