Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coffee is my ecstasy, honesty is my policy and knowledge is my legacy.

FYI: A few days ago, I caught a very serious cold; my body ached all over. Feeling numb and drowsy, I was unable to focus my attention on my work. My brain seemed to have malfunctioned and consequently I can't manage to achieving the sales target expected by my company.

Today is my day off and I supposed it will be an extremely productive day to me. But it isn't. After I woke up early in the morning, thinking that I should spend my time on writing some articles, doing some house chores and drawing comics. It turned out that I was totally surrendered by my drowsiness, falling asleep again.

Finally, I woke up around 3. With the help of the icy coldness of tap water, I felt myself refreshed and revived. I quickly dressed up and went out for lunch. A cup of hot coffee would be the best medicine for me to cure my illness and cheer me up. In my life, there are three very important things to me: drinking coffee, being honest and reading books. And I have come up with such a motto as below: Coffee is my ecstasy, honesty is my policy and knowledge is my legacy.

Whenever I feel sleepy I drink coffee, whenever I tell a lie I hate myself and whenever I have extra money I buy books. It might sound strange and funny to people who don't know me well. However, most of my close friends knew that I can't even prevent myself from keep buying books crazily, drinking coffee habitually and telling the truth directly. In order to survive in sales line, a good salesman in this century have to tell a lie to his customer very often just to close the deal successfully. It is very obvious that a deceitful salesperson can contribute more sales figure to the company than an honest salesperson. Unfortunately, I am the latter one.

Lately I have pondered long and deeply whether I should change a job or not. The answer is already floating on my mind now. I want a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails