Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Having my dinner alone in Star Bucks cafe.

I've just withdrew my salary from ATM machine a moment ago. I was very upset when I saw the amount of my current month salary.

How am I supposed to live with such little money?I ask myself a silly question.

After so many months,I still unable to clear my debts even I've been working harder than I did usually. Sign. I can heard some strange sounds echoing sadly in the deepest part in my heart.

It's been quite a while I stopped myself haunting my beloved cafe,Star Bucks. Being so missing the aromatic brewing venti size Mocha coffee and chocolate muffin,I allow myself spent a $11.00 dollars on it.It's so irresistible!

I didn't invite and treat my friends here because I want to save money to clear my debts. So am I really stingy to avoid gathering with my friends for saving more money. Not really, it is just a temporary method of saving money now.

What am I going to do after settle all my debts? I tell you what I will definitely do is to invite and treat all of my friends with the most sumptuous feast that beyond your imaginations.

It's still a long way to go before I can return back from Mr.Stingy to Mr.Generous.

Don't want to talk too much craps here. Start enjoy eating my dinner now.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails