Thursday, July 1, 2010

My very first sketching.(I doodled myself)


Seldom did I draw sketching,thinking that I should focus on my current heavy-duty job.
Today I woke up around 9am.
I had checked on my email,washing my clothes before I went out.
North Point Shopping Center @ Yishun was the first destination I heading for.
Amei,which is considering one of my most haunted coffee shop,has a varied menu of yummy foods.

As usual,I order two pieces of egg planta(it's so yummy)
and a cup of hot coffee(my refreshing energy booster).
All of a sudden,something flashing on my mind...
I quickly took out my sketching book,drawing a silly guy wearing  a pair of spectacles and eating his lunch as if he haven't eaten any foods for a very long time.
Dear readers,please don't laugh at my sketching after viewing(I lacked for practicing lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails