Thursday, June 3, 2010

A stray dog once was lost, finding its way home.



Sometimes i would like to describe myself as a stray dog,because i felt that i have done nothing at all throughout 32 years of my life.
My daily life is damn boring,just like an old song which is playing on the radio over and over again.
Finally,an overwhelming feeling drag me to a dead end.
I don't want to work like a soulless salesman anymore.
I want to chase back my soul !
I don't want to walk like a zombie anymore.
I want to walk like a human being !
I don't want to let other people commanding me to do this and to do that again.
I want to manage my own life no matter how hard it would be !
I don't want to let my precious time consumed by my bosses,helping them to make more money for their pockets.
I want to spend most of my time for all sort of meaningful things !
What is the difference between a dog's life and an human's life?
Eating foods,sleeping,playing with mates,peeing,pooing and also making love,etc.
The similarities are terribly close !
So i have to make a completely change of my current life,transforming my soul and my mind.
Finding the way to my home,do whatever i should do.
I will not be straying and wandering anymore for our lives is short.
I am who i am is my ultimate goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails